ECOLOGICAL ADVENTURE BY HELICOPTER
Immerse yourself in the time of the Taino Indians. A magnificent 800m underground cavern, of which 240m are open to the public, the more than 100,000 year old Cave of Wonders, is expertly lit to show off the stalactites, stalagmites, tapestries, pisoliths and columns, as well as several hundred pictographs created by the native Taino Indians. Is the first natural museum of cave art of the Antilles. With a concrete path-way, as well as ramps and even an elevator, this excursion is suitable for everyone. Come and enjoy this tour with us.
This package includes:
– Hotel to heliport transportation by land
– Helicopter flight to Cave of Wonders (25 minutes)
– Cave tour with guide (45 – 60 minutes)
– Helicopter flight back (25 minutes)
– Heliport to hotel transportation by land
– Professional photographer/videographer and edited photos or video of your experience: call for quote
Price per person
MINIMUM 3 PASSENGERS BOOKING
PRICE INCLUDES FEES AND TAXES
*Weight restrictions apply: maximum seat capacity (300 lbs). Our flight team will be happy to calculate this for you, so it is very important that you provide your accurate weight.